[uf-dev] hreview parsing tests

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Aug 1 12:17:09 PDT 2006

I've started working on some hreview parsing tests[http://
hg.microformats.org/tests?cs=b75662b9dce7]. The tests are pairs of
files, one in XHTML, the other a JSON file representing the data
structure that can be extracted from  that file. (there was some
discussion in IRC last week of this [http://rbach.priv.at/
Microformats-IRC/2006-07-25#T220410].)

I'm more than open to changing how the JSON file is structured. What
I have works for the project I'm working on, but I want to make sure
that its generally useful to people writing hReview parsers. Please
let me know if you have an feedback or would like to contribute more
tests.

-ryan

PS. tests are published at http://microformats.org/tests/hreview/
--