[uf-dev] Trac for Hg

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:58:04 PST 2006

There seems to be an Hg Plugin for Trac
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMercurial

I know previously we had talked about just using the mailing list to
track bugs for the Hg Repositories.

I know i have been trying to keep of list of bug-fixes, feature
request, and to do's for my XSLT files (sometimes more successfully
than others). I have also been mailed on and off-list with ideas (not
everyone is on the dev list and/or the discuss list).

I think a system (Trac or others) might help with Open Requests. It
would add transparency and accountability for some of these items,
otherwise some of these bugs/feature requests will just fall through
the cracks?

Any thoughts for the developers out there? would a bug tracking system
be useful for you to use and/or see progress from the developers?

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk