[uf-dev] µf2f, was: Happy New Year! Microformats in 2006.

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Sun Jan 1 19:34:47 PST 2006

One thing Tantek didn't mention, is that there will likely be a good
number of opportunities to meet and talk about microformats face to
face. Some conferences that I already know of (that will have
something concerning microformats on the schedule):

SDForum [http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/CalendarEvent.aspx?
CID=1795]
ETech [http://conferences.oreillynet.com/etech/]
SxSW [http://2006.sxsw.com/]
WWW2006  [http://www2006.org/]
XTech [http://www.xtech-conference.org/]

And that's only through May, I'm sure there'll be more.

Also, if there's interest, we could do microformats dinner in the SF
Bay area more often (feel free to have meetups elsewhere, too).

Happy New Year, and all that.

-rk