[uf-dev] Case-sensitivity

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:19:42 PST 2006

I have noticed that a few people have been mis-using the TYPE attributes
for
a few properties, namely TEL and ADR.

The problem is that instead of using ABBR they are just marking-up their
normal english prose. For example:

The problem is that class="type" of "Home" is NOT in the enumerated list
'home' is, but 'Home' (capital H home is not).

I know that the wiki says that the class values are case-specific, but
are the type-values case-specific as well? or should applications accept
home, Home, HOME, HoMe, etc as 'home'?

-brian