[uf-dev] question on hcard interpretation

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:28:12 PST 2006

I would agree, the title="" on the class="tel" would never be used. I'm
pretty sure the only time the title attribute is looked at is in
conjunction with ABBR.

if that DIV where an ABBR then i think the title attribute would be
processed and the type/value ignored. But then you'd have a "TEL:Mobile:
408-230-8134" (which is not what is actually intended)

so you are correct with your transformation, this is what X2V currently
does, and i see no reason to change it at the moment.

-brian