[uf-dev] hKit version 0.3 update

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Thu Jun 22 03:22:14 PDT 2006

Last night I dropped another update to my hKit (PHP5) implementation.
http://allinthehead.com/code/hkit/hkit-v0.3.tgz

I'm still focussing on getting hCard support properly working before
branching out to other µFs.

Key improvements are:

* Support for include-pattern
* Support for td at headers pattern
* Performs implied n-optimization expansion, rather than leaving it
to the user
* Passes all hCard tests, apart from the telephone example cited
yesterday

Problems I know I haven't dealt with yet, but have in-the-shower
solutions for are:

* Infinite loop protection for include-pattern
* Nested formats, e.g. hCard inside hReview, or XFN inside hCard, or
both!
* Flight-checks and fallover for different PHP environments

I'm not convinced that anyone but me will ever run this thing, but
it's well on the way to being useful. :)

drew.