[uf-dev] vcardin.py -- a converter from vcard .vcf format to hCard

Dan Connolly connolly at w3.org
Wed Jun 28 23:26:48 PDT 2006

I cobbled this together this afternoon...
  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/vcardin.py

It depends on these two...
 http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/contacts.kid
 http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/icslex.py

The output is kinda ugly; I hope somebody else
can take the contacts.kid template and run with it a bit.

I think it works for all the test
data except 16-honorific-additional-multiple.
I haven't figured out what to do with test-vcardin.py ,
the test driver/harness; it's full of kludges. For
now, I'm attaching it here.

See also an item I just wrote...

 converting vcard .vcf syntax to hcard and catching up on CALSIFY
 http://dig.csail.mit.edu/breadcrumbs/node/146

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E