[uf-dev] Hg SSH access not working?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 06:12:05 PST 2006

I know there was a server failure several weeks ago and everything was
rescued from the backups. But i am still having problems SSH'ing into
HG to pull/push files. I know Ryan was fixing this, so can someone
confirm that it is an issue only on my end or if there is still a
problem with the repository?

Here is my communications with hg.microformats.org

hg pull ssh://mercurial@hg.microformats.org/repos/tests
pulling from ssh://mercurial@hg.microformats.org/repos/tests
searching for changes
mercurial at hg.microformats.org's password:
mercurial at hg.microformats.org's password:
mercurial at hg.microformats.org's password:
remote: Permission denied, please try again.
abort: unexpected response ''!
remote: Permission denied, please try again.
remote: Received disconnect from 69.55.232.130: 2: Too many
authentication failures for mercurial

-brian

--
brian suda