[uf-dev] Automated testing for the XSLTs (was: Re: Status/Updates...)

Robert Bachmann rbach at rbach.priv.at
Thu Nov 30 10:31:19 PST 2006

Ryan King wrote:
> I've been thinking for awhile about setting up some automated testing.
>
> I was inspired by a comment by DanC (maybe blog post), where he
> mentioned that the OWL working group setup automated testing and
> published the results on the web (eat-the-dogfood style). Let's
> brainstorm some ways for us to do this.

I like this idea. For example we could perform a test whenever someone checks
something into hg:tests or hg:x2v respectively.
The results could then be published at <http://.../test-report/trunk> and
<http://.../test-report/20061130T1917>

As I already said off-list I work on a new "test runner suite" for the XSLTs in
my spare time*, so it should be possible to incorporate some HTML report
generating features.

Robert
--
Robert Bachmann <rbach at rbach.priv.at> (OpenPGP KeyID: 0x4A5CCF10)

* because time is really spare at moment it may take till the end of the year.