[uf-dev] The Microformat Test Suite

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 05:18:56 PST 2007

On 12/01/07, Ryan King <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2007, at 11:13 AM, Michael MD wrote:
> > I have been thinking for a while it would be nice to have a central
> > repository somewhere on the wiki for data structures to represent
> > microformats.
>
> I've been thinking of it too, but not for the wiki, for the test suite.

Sorry Ryan, do you have a pointer to the test suite?
(What I specifically want is a variety of spec-correct samples of varying
completeness, Google couldn't help).

btw, the data structure representations of microformats produced by GRDDL
should be useful for testing microformat interpreters, assuming the
interpreter's output can be easily mapped onto RDF - shouldn't be too hard
with domain-specific JSON.

Probably wouldn't be so good for validating instance docs though, RDF schema
being more about description than constraints (tools like Eyeball and
Schemarama2 can do kind-of validation of RDF, throw in a load of OWL and
consistency checking might work, but that's a long way around when more
directly applicable tools like Schematron are available).

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com