[uf-dev] creators

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Wed Jun 20 12:10:19 PDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:00 AM, Rob Crowther wrote:

>> > Up until now, I've been maintaining them, but I've been
>> > having trouble finding the time to deal with issues discovered in
>> > them.
>> >
> Is the list of issues on the feedback pages on the wiki the definitive
> list?  I'm going to have a look, but I'm not sure how much help I
> could actually be.

It's probably not definitive. It's just everything I've seen or heard
about.

One thing someone could tackle is replacing MochiKit. I started using
it some convient DOM and Events apis, but its proven to be a hassle
when it comes to compatibility. I'd much rather use jQuery now.

> This is possibly not the main problem, but the file
> http://microformats.org/code/lib/string.js seems to be missing.
> Restoring the file on a local installation stopped the 'object
> required errors for me in IE, IE6 and Opera, I didn't do any deeper
> testing than clicking the 'Build It!' button though.

I've fixed that js file. It should be there now.

-ryan