[uf-dev] hcalendar rrule test in repo

Dan Connolly connolly at w3.org
Wed May 16 13:03:59 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 12:37 -0700, Ryan King wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2007, at 3:44 PM, Ryan King wrote:
>
> > I added a test awhile back for RRULE in hcalendar[1]. Given that
> > non one (AFAICT) has implemented it, I'm going to remove it unless
> > I here any objections.
>
> Ok, given that I've heard nothing about this (and it's been over a
> month), I'm going to delete this test.

Hmm... sorry for the late reply, but I did implement rrule in
glean-hcal.xsl

http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/glean-hcal.xsl

I don't seem to pass that particular test, though...
http://hg.microformats.org/tests?cmd=file;file=hcalendar/14-calendar-anniversary.html;filenode=a2f860316eeddbe5ede16ad4898ff7c330e3a0f4;style=gitweb

I don't handle category nor class, nor dates without the -'s in them.

Support for "every tuesday at 1:30pm" style events is a requirement
of my personal calendar setup. I seem to use floating times...
  <abbr class="dtstart" title="2005-01-04T13:30:00">13:30</abbr>
along with command-line hack later in my pipeline
(--floattz=America/Chicago).

I don't mind dropping the test for now, but I hope to get
back to it in due course. This is still an open issue in
the RDF Calendar work.
  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/report1173#L21805
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/NOTE-rdfcal-20050929/#L21805