[uf-dev] Displaying hidden microformat in Operator (and elsewhere)

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:51:49 PST 2007

I think there needs to be distinction drawn between what microformatted
data prioritised for communication to the user and microformatted data
available when queried.

1. The concept of "visible on the screen" is problematic when it comes
to accessing content in Firefox via assistive technology like a screen
reader.

2. If you want to extract all contacts or citations or whatever from a
document, you want all of them not just the visible ones.

Does that make sense?

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis