[uf-dev] JSON serialization of microformats

Dmitry Baranovskiy dmitry.baranovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:33:00 PDT 2007

As far as I know there is already project related to standardising
JSON for µf: http://microjson.org/
There is a proposal for hCard: http://microjson.org/wiki/JCard

What I don't like there is using of different names: "name" instead of
"n" for instance. We already have µf specs, so I think it would be
easier to simply follow them.

Other thing—I think JSON is good as long as it has all the data you
wish and it is structured properly. I was thinking it would be better
to have one value as value, not an array of one element… I still think
so … but it is not a point I am going to fight for.

Probably we could start page at Wiki for this and output some
proposals for JSON format for, lets say, hCalendar.