[uf-dev] Specification for Inline XBRL 0.54

Diane Mueller dmueller2001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:50:36 PST 2008

Manu and Rohit,

It is my understanding that all of the XBRL specifications are
available royalty-free.  Although I completely understand your need to
have Rohit's review of our IP policy before commenting.

You can find the IP policy at
http://www.xbrl.org/Legal2/XBRL-IP-Policy-2007-02-20.pdf  and I have
added Hugh Wallis, XBRL International's Technical Director to this
thread so that he can answer any of your questions directly.

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Chair, Rendering Working Group

dmueller2001 at gmail.com