[uf-dev] testcase for hcard TD referring to missing TH

gabriele renzi rff.rff at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:37:51 PDT 2008

I don't know if this is interesting for anyone, but I added in my
local copy of the test uF/hCard test suite an additional test for  the
header case, namely:

Doe</span></td>

should produce a vCard like

BEGIN:VCARD
PRODID:$PRODID$
SOURCE:$SOURCE$
NAME:32-header
VERSION:3.0
N;CHARSET=UTF-8:Doe;Jane;;;
FN;CHARSET=UTF-8:Jane Doe
END:VCARD

I think this should not happen in properly formatted pages, but as it
caused a bug to be revealed in my parser implementation I have
included it in my tests.
I'm sending this cause maybe it can be interesting for others, albeit
it seems that the uF test suite does not usually take care of invalid
formatting.

I'm not familiar with hg so I'm not sure if this is the correct way,
but I'm attaching the tiny patch formatted as an hg bundle.

--
goto 10: http://www.goto10.it
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com