[uf-dev] validation of impl

Siyamed Sınır siyamedsinir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:14:44 PST 2009

Dear all

We have been implementing a local vertical search engine for products which
is expected to be opened as beta by the end of this month. As a semantic web
researcher I appreciate the work done in microformats. As the starting
point, we have  implemented hProduct (which I believe not finalized.excepted
yet). We will continue using various formats during the improvements of our
system. However I am not sure if we have properly implemented the (draft)
spec. The site is currently executing on
http://www.karniyarik.com/karniyarik-web (http://www.karniyarik.com/ which
is the entry point is closed to visitors till the end of month). How can we
vlaidate our hProduct usage?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Siyamed