[uf-dev] hAtom2Atom.xsl PHP implementation

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Apr 12 18:06:05 PDT 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Michael Herrick wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has a PHP 5 implementation of hAtom2Atom.

I haven't, but it looks like your problem is with some missing files.
I'm guessing you downloaded hAtom2Atom.xsl from the "Download the
latest version" link, which doesn't mention it needs two extra files
to work, but these two lines seem to indicate it does:

<xsl:import href="../uri.xsl" />
<xsl:import href="../datetime.xsl" />

Following one directory up on rbach.priv.at, looks like you can find
the relevant documents here:

http://rbach.priv.at/Microformats/datetime.xsl
http://rbach.priv.at/Microformats/uri.xsl

Peace,