[uf-dev] Correction to hCard cheatsheet

Glenn Jones glenn.jones at madgex.com
Sat May 8 05:19:52 PDT 2010

Hi Dan

Copied the terminology out of Eugene email. I don't think there really
is a notion of 'subproperty' just hierarchies of properties. The design
of hCard follows vCard in terms of whether an item is a single or
multiple values. I have not noticed any pattern or conventions around
multiple value and parent property relationships.

Maybe I need to be a little more careful with the terminology I use in
relation detailed description Microformats.

When setting up the test cases I found this was one of the areas where
the parsers operated differently. Michael Kaply (operator author) and me
spent some time trying to make sure the test where correct and updating
our parsers. Looks like elements wiki documentation needs checking.

Glenn