[microformats-discuss] vcalendar in the wild

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 13 13:51:44 PDT 2005

On 8/13/05 1:43 PM, "David Janes -- BlogMatrix" <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com>
wrote:

> Cool. Also point out the dubious URIs with spaces in them.

I think that's actually ok, in that there is nothing invalid about it.

> evdb.com does a nice job combining hcard and hcalendar:
> http://evdb.com/events/E0-001-000249337-3

Indeed they do!

> Tantek Çelik wrote:
>> Indeed, certainly an improvement the upcoming.org folks could make.
>>
>> I'll drop them an email.
>>
>> Thanks for pointing this out David!

Also, to everyone on the list, please feel free to point out where you think
any implementation of microformats could is doing something invalid or could
otherwise be improved.  In general, the discuss list is the right place to
bring those things up, especially if you think it raises questions/issues
about specific microformats (or to implement them).

Thanks!

Tantek