[microformats-discuss] implemenations

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 15 16:44:27 PDT 2005

On 8/13/05 1:39 PM, "Ryan King" <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:

> We've got a wiki page for implementations here http://
> microformats.org/wiki/implementations, which is, I'm sure out of
> date. I'd like to update it, but don't know of all the
> implementations out there.
>
> Additionally, its been suggested that the organization of that page
> is sub-optimal. Any better suggestions?

I've taken the liberty of reorganizing it as a flat alphabetically ordered
list of the companies / organizations with implementations.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/implementations

Hopefully this will make it easier for folks know where to add links to new
implementations when they see them / build them. Feedback appreciated.

I'm sure the list is incomplete.  Please help and add entries!

Thanks,

Tantek