[microformats-discuss] funness

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 23:09:11 PDT 2005

So, I'm working on some editors for h* -- I did hCard and now I'm
working on hReview -- and I gotta say this microformat stuff is kinda
fun.  There's just something about it that's neat to work with.

If I had to say exactly what the funness was, I'd say that it's the
outrageous flexibility of the formatting rules -- you can structure
the output data in ways that are completely insane in comparison to
XML or RDF.

Of course, the increase in fun on the output side is offset by a
decrease in fun on the parser side, but that's a different thing.

- Lucas