[microformats-discuss] funness

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:02:37 PDT 2005

On 8/16/05, Tantek Çelik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Please feel free to point out any issues you may
> have run into (design, scripting, interactivity, etc.) with the open source
> hCard/hCalendar creators.  The authors are on this list and are listening.

I found that they were *great* as learning tools, because of the way
that they let you type into a form and immediately see the HTML.  To
be useful for more than that I needed a few more features:

-- ability to accept form values via query arguments.
-- ability to parse out data from external pages.
-- ability to POST or PUT the final output to an external sink.

- Lucas