[microformats-discuss] [admin] before posting new pages to the wiki...

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:33:30 PDT 2005

On 8/26/05, Tantek Çelik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> There have been a couple of new pages posted to the wiki recently that were
> quite premature:

Apologize for that.

> 2. http://microformats.org/wiki/controllable-collection-fomat
>
> The problem description makes this sound like a theoretical protocol, not a
> practical format.  This is certainly not a microformat.

Is it ... a picoformat? Make that picofomat :) Seriously, maybe I am
struggling with the "inner circle" lingo here, but the proposed spec
is certainly not a theoretical protocol. What's theoretical about it?
Oh, well. We learn from our mistakes. I will try to put something
together for the list to see in a short while.

> Both of these pages could have been avoided by at least *trying* to follow
> the process document:
>
>  http://microformats.org/wiki/process

Again, sorry about that. I tried. I really did. I was working on
putting something together so that I could put it out on the list,
just like the process page states. I am still not sure where I went
wrong. Tell me.

:DG<