[microformats-discuss] hOffer

Emiliano Martinez Luque martinezluque at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 23:16:33 PDT 2005

Sorry, the document is clear, I guess I got carried away.. I can´t
believe I went through the wiki documentation and missed that. I
thought the whole thing was discussed here. Sorry about that, the
process makes absolute sense.
I´m also seing that maybe there´s a discrepancy bettween what trevor
is proposing and what I´m actually thinking about. Since Trevor is
talking about a listing type of offer (which may include an offer for
profesional services, or your used car) and I´m talking about an offer
of a comercial Item. I guess you could have a  basic format and extend
for different types of commercial offers.
I have experience with all types of ecommerce technologies (datafeeds,
amazon web services, wishlists, etc), I also have experience and have
been in contact with all type of e-commerce sites. I can help with the
documentation process.
Sorry, I got carried away. :-)
Emiliano Martínez Luque
TheThingsIWant.com