Never underestimate the usefulness of human-readable data. (was Re: [uf-discuss] Non-HTTP/HTML microformats)

Luke Kanies luke at madstop.com
Thu Dec 1 08:15:37 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Perhaps it is time we started separate pages for each of the microformats
> principles on the wiki, and provided deeper explanations and examples for
> each.

I think this is a great idea, and I would take it a step further by pointing
out how each principle have affected the overall design or the design of
individual formats.  The "principle" section of the page is relatively vague
right now, in that it's not necessarily obvious how to apply each of them or
how they were already applied.

--
I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick
and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this