[uf-discuss] Call for Victims (II)

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Wed Dec 14 22:23:28 PST 2005

Argh, hit 'send' too early...

----

Oh, excellent, a parser I can test stuff with.

It's quite possible that SB doesn't generate proper hreview... if
anybody notices anything wrong, please let me know, and I'll make sure
it's fixed straight away.

Testing out the URLs you mention...

* http://pokemon.broadbandmechanics.com/~phil/mt/: four hReview objects
(http://tinyurl.com/7999b).  That's actually a very old version of the
MT plugin though - you're better off looking at /~phil/sb_mt_demo/
(http://tinyurl.com/beobh).

-> a few of those are broken because class="hreview" is on the wrong
div.  This is already fixed in the latest code, I think, except for
software reviews, which I've just fixed and will be in the code on the
structuredblogging.org website in the morning.

* http://outputthis.blogspot.com/ (http://tinyurl.com/byw2v) has the
same problem - which will be fixed in the morning.

* http://pokemon.broadbandmechanics.com/~phil/sb_latest/

-> the parser can find two hReview (http://tinyurl.com/83kwe) and three
hCalendar objects (http://tinyurl.com/8yqqg).  The empty locations are
an SB issue on the to-do list.