[uf-discuss] Relevant tags in hReview

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 16 02:33:24 PST 2005

On 12/15/05 4:53 PM, "Vinay Pulim" <viny at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> I must have gone over that example a hundred times and not once did I notice
> that the <span class="best"> tag was a child of the <a> tag. Then
> entire time I
> was thinking the <a> and <span class="best"> were siblings.  That's
> what led to
> the confusion about what that the tag was referring to.

This is good feedback Vinay.  Clearly we need to make this more clear in the
spec.

> I apologize for spamming the list about this...please ignore my earlier
> comments in this thread.

No problem at all.

I strongly recommend you also read through the hReview related pages on the
wiki as well, and if/when you encounter areas that can be improved (like
explaining the rated tags), please note it in the hreview-feedback page:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview-feedback
 http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview-faq

Thanks,

Tantek