[uf-discuss] wiki gardening (was: XOXO Comments)

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 22 15:27:08 PST 2005

On 12/22/05 3:05 PM, "Ryan King" <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Paul Bryson wrote:
>
>> "Ryan King" wrote...
>>> On Dec 21, 2005, at 11:44 PM, Paul Bryson wrote:
>>> The wiki could certainly use some gardening. I'm open to any
>>> ideas  and
>>> volunteers. :D
>>
>> I'm thinking something like this on each of the main pages.
>> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard#hCard_Wiki_Pages
>
> Looks good.

It's good when it doesn't just duplicate what is already at the bottom of
the pages.

I've tried reorganizing what was already in the footer of the page into a
tighter more compact list, hopefully that will serve more folks better.

Take a look.

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard#Related_Pages_And_Further_Reading

Thanks,

Tantek