[uf-discuss] XOXO Comments

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Dec 28 12:00:55 PST 2005

Hi Paul,

> Is the class="xoxo" only allowed on the primary parent?  Would this be
> broken?

I don't think it is "forbidden", but as a practical matter  I don't
think it should (or even -can-) be "required."  Speaking at least for
myself, I don't want to have to tag every sublist.  This is one of
those cases where (as usual ;-) its better to make the parser-writer
do a little extra work to make things easier on the content creator.

-- Ernie P.