[uf-discuss] hAtom draft - utility of feeds

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Wed Dec 28 14:10:30 PST 2005

Ah, but I'm thinking in terms of multiple feeds on a single page, each
feed being identified by a URI. Or do you think this is a bad idea also?

I notice that Tantek has placed a generic opaque container as a
potential idea onto the blog. If multiple feeds per page is OK with all
and a generic opaque container is available, then we get it "for free".

However, your wider point is appreciated, in both senses.

Regards, etc...
David