[microformats-discuss] xFolk revision on the wiki

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Thu Jul 7 22:14:44 PDT 2005

Hi:

In case you did not know, xFolk is a simple and open format for
publishing tagged collections of bookmarks that enables many
potential new services.

With Tantek's encouragement, I decided to move the xFolk, an
independently developed microformat, to microformats.org's wiki.  It
seemed it would benefit from becoming part of the overall community.

If you are familiar with previous iterations of xFolk, you should
still check out the wiki version, as there have been some minor
changes based on implementation experience.  The format is pretty
simple, and I expect any future revisions to the format itself to be
small, based again largely on implementation experience.

There could be a lot of changes to the examples, and there may be
many use cases that need to be elaborated.  I look forward to working
with you.

Bud