[microformats-discuss] Two usage scenarios

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Mon Jul 11 08:11:18 PDT 2005

Bud Gibson <bud at thecommunityengine.com> Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:29:15
>I'll also point out that modern browsers do a decent job with imperfect
>DOM trees (i.e., pages with unclosed elements, illegal characters,
>etc.).  There might be a strategy that involved using the browsers
>native DOM parsing capacities, but that would likely lead to browser
>specific solutions.

This is another story and off topic for this group, but I could really
do with a PHP HTMLTidy library to clean up users HTML input. It's either
that or go to a Wiki/phpbb intermediate ML.

--
Julian Bond E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:             http://www.ecademy.com/  T: +44 (0)192 0412 433