[microformats-discuss] Proposing RelSource

Eran limbo at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 11 10:29:02 PDT 2005

> It's called citeRel now, and yes its still a proposal, though it
> hasn't made it to the mf.org wiki yet. Perhaps I should work on that
> today. For now see http://hellonline.com/blog/?p=18
>
> -ryan

Thanks Ryan.

One of the reasons this proposal never made it beyond the blogged idea
stage is the scarce feedback we got. With more people interested we can
move this idea somewhat faster.

Andy, if you want to get a better idea of the proposal, where it came
from and where we are currently taking it, check out the following (in
chronological order):
http://theryanking.com/blog/archives/2005/05/06/hvia/
http://theryanking.com/blog/archives/2005/05/09/citevia/
http://hellonline.com/blog/?p=18
http://hellonline.com/blog/?p=19

Btw, this proposal is a good example of Bud's earlier point about
changing attribute names on every iteration.

Eran.