[microformats-discuss] Hello & blog post format

Eran limbo at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 11 13:19:58 PDT 2005

Hi Geof.

I've been thinking of putting some suggestions on blog post formats as
part of the citeRel proposition (at the very least a container, so that
we know what is a single post object) but I do believe it's  out of the
scope of that format. A separate format for blog posts (and maybe other
types of posts) would help immensly in tracking blog conversations.

For some information on citation formatting see:
http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-brainstorming

Eran.