[microformats-discuss] IRI unsuitable for rel, "naming clashes" is chicken littling

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:15:06 PDT 2005

On 7/13/05, Tantek Çelik <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> As list moderator: end of thread on IRI for rel.

> As list moderator: end of thread of general "naming clashes" discussions.

Forgive me, I misinterpreted the word "discuss" in the mailing list
name. I personally believe that there is a lot of potential for
cross-fertilization between efforts like Atom, the Semantic Web
initiative and microformats. These projects have at least one goal in
common: putting more useful data on the Web. Whatever, if the attitude
around microformats is to not-invented-here, it's not a big deal.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com