[microformats-discuss] Announcing microformats discovery brainstorming

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Wed Jul 13 19:29:17 PDT 2005

Thanks Josh, I think the points you raise about:  a) knowing a
micrformat is there; and b) needing to be able to do something with
them once you know they are there are key.

The thing I am excited about in this forum is that I believe we have
what is necessary to produce solutions, and I expect you will see
some soon.  The point of the page is to, to the extent possible,
provide a collection point for answers.

Feel free to add,
Bud