[microformats-discuss] Developer Adoption

Josh Owens joshua.owens at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:47:11 PDT 2005

> >> The fact that the event is embedded in the HTML page allows the
> >> user-agent to do cool stuff with the data.
> >
> > What is this cool stuff you speak of?
>
> Just imagine that someone wrote a browser which recognized microformats.
>
> -ryan

I am trying to imagine that... but what does the browser *DO* with the
microformat once it finds it? Hands it over to the user's calendar app? Adds
a button next to it, ala greasemonkey? I am trying to get a firm
understanding of the user-space tools for microformats.

Thanks for your patience with me :)

--Josh