[microformats-discuss] Invalid XHTML

Robert Bachmann rbach at rbach.priv.at
Fri Jul 15 14:02:57 PDT 2005

I noticed some XHTML markup errors on microformats.org.

index.html - Invalid, there are nested <p>s

href="http://technorati.com/tag/geo" rel="tag">geo</a>, <a
href="http://technorati.com/tag/microformat" rel="tag">microformat</a>,
rel="tag">microformats</a></p>
<!-- technorati tags end -->

code/: Ill-formed, </p> instead of </li>

interface for quickly creating a link with the proper XFN values.<br />
Available in the following languages:</p>

There were also some XHTML errors on some Wikipages, I've fixed those
in [[hCalender]] and [[hCard]].
When you make a new entry please be so kind and validate the resluting
XHTML.

I've also discovered a small bug in the Wiki, see
http://bugzilla.wikipedia.org/long_list.cgi?buglist=2870

Could someone with SSH or FTP access to microformats.org please contact
me offlist, so we can fix this bug.
Perhaps updating form MediaWiki from version 1.4.2 to 1.4.7 (the latest
stable release) would also be good.

Robert
--
Robert Bachmann <rbach at rbach.priv.at> (OpenPGP KeyID: 0x4A5CCF10)