[microformats-discuss] Developer Adoption

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:08:07 PDT 2005

Yes, our work will be open source and available soon enough. The MF
stuff will happen over time, (i.e. not likely in our first releases)
but it's certainly something high on my priorities list and will
happen sooner than later since, as has been numerously pointed out, is
easy enough to implement.

Chris