[microformats-discuss] hCard and spam

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:54:56 PDT 2005

After you posted the first message, i check X2V to see what would
happen. Even with your 'encoding' which is just the decimal value of the
character, the XSLT transformation function i am using (the one built
into PHP) converts all of your decimal escape sequence to the actual
letter. So X2V will actually extract your obfuscated email address just
fine. I would double check to make sure, but it works fine on my end.

http://suda.co.uk/projects/X2V/

-brian