[microformats-discuss] hReview

Eran limbo at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 21 12:24:33 PDT 2005

So after wrangling hCard enough to get some data of it, I'm moving on to
hReview.

First of all, I must say, thanks for the examples! One of the things I
was really missing with hCard was _valid_ examples, the ones in hReview
are a great help.

Most of the spec seems clear enough but I've got some issues with
multiple category ratings. According to the spec one should use rel-tags
and put the rating inside the tag, why not do it the other way around?
As we're not rating a tag but tagging a rating. So the example given:

<ul class="categories">
  <li><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food" rel="tag">
    Food: <span class="rating">18</span>/<span
</ul>

Changes to:

<ul class="categories">
  <li>