[microformats-discuss] Repeating cal events?

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:31:11 PDT 2005

As discussed outsite of, and before, microformats.org the hCalendar may
only be a 1:1 pairing to the ICAL BASIC RFC which is not yet complete.
This is just a subset of the iCalendar RFC, basically omitted things
like reoccuring dates and exclusion dates, etc. At the moment this is
still something that has not been dealt with in the hCalendar spec.

I think someone should add this to the hcal-issues page so we don't
forget about it, and allow for feedback from the community on how/if
this should be implemented.

-brian