[uf-discuss] datetime-design-pattern

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Nov 1 08:33:29 PST 2005

Alright, I'm done with this one. BTW: the example given [1] does not
match the patterns in [2] or [3], as it does not have a ':' in the TZ;
furthermore, [2] and [3] conflict in the usage of "Z".

Regards, etc...

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/datetime-design-pattern#Current_uses
[2] http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3339.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime