[uf-discuss] FYI: rel/rev for <form> in HTML5 ?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:38:35 PST 2005

Hello,

Just an FYI (since this would be useful for Microformats).

(I've proposed adding "rel" and "rev" attributes to the <form> element
for the HTML5.  It's something I've been wishing existed, as I've been
writing some user scripts and web crawlers.  It could be used to allow
"things" to discover APIs.  And have a <form> with a "rel" or "rev"
attribute acting as a kind of IDL.)

If anyone wants to join in on this discussion on the whatwg mailing
list, feel free.

rel/rev for <form> ?
http://listserver.dreamhost.com/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2005-November/thread.html#5039
http://listserver.dreamhost.com/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2005-November/005039.html