[uf-discuss] address and hcard

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Mon Nov 7 08:53:52 PST 2005

Hi Mark,

According tot he HTML spec, "address" is intended to reflect the
author of -that- document (or perhaps a piece of it).  So, for a
personal blog <address> would make sense.  However, for a phone book
it would not.  In other words, we try as much as possible to
accurately reflect the defined semantics, not just arbitrarily reuse
tags that "seem" appropriate.

Does that make sense?

-- Ernie P.