[uf-discuss] tel scheme for hcard? - RFC 2806

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:26:12 PST 2005

There are several different protocols for telephony, TAPI is another
possiblity.

I think this is a good idea, but the parsing[1] page does not address
this issue at the moment.

class="value">+123.456.7890</span> <abbr class="type"
title="cell">(mobile)</abbr></a>

while you COULD extract the machine readable data from the href, hcard
really wants the human readable format anyway. So what would be the
reason for using the machine data?

-brian

[1] - http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-parsing