[uf-discuss] tel scheme for hcard? - RFC 2806

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:50:16 PST 2005

Hi Karl,

I think this is a good suggestion for authoring.

Could you add it to the hcard-brainstorming page:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-brainstorming

perhaps in a new section titled:

=== Using RFC2806 with hCard ===

The only issue I might note is the apparent DRY violation, but it is still
a good idea that is worth documenting as an example.

Thanks,

Tantek