[uf-discuss] hPlaylist improvements

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Tue Nov 15 22:54:27 PST 2005

I need to get a real solution to the hPlaylist (or whatever the thing
is) problem, and I see via the archives that this same issue came up on
the -discuss list. I'd rather not do the work there, so if anybody's
interested in collaborating can you email me?

I'm going to start by mashing the hPlaylist strawman at
http://gonze.com/microformats/xspfxmdp.html into shape from its current
flabby form. Specific ideas about how to do that are very welcome.

This work isn't very hard as long as we actually do it, so let's
actually do it. :)

Thanks in advance.

- Lucas