[uf-discuss] hAtom Greasemonkey demo

toydi teohuiming.work at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:23:08 PST 2005

Hi David,

That's cool! The script is not just parsing hAtom only, thanks for sharing. :)

Now I can imagine, one day... there will be an "Edit this entry" item
in the menu, which load editing form for users to update the contents
instantly while reading.. and also, a "Save a local copy" item which
will save the entry as a readable XHTML file in local drive.

It would be great when Wiki has its uf version.. It would be just as
easy like tearing out pages we need from the encyclopedia book, easy
to save and update.

Cheers,
--
Teo HuiMing (toydi)